How it works & Important Details
- Please claim by using "MINE + keyword" shown on the card for each item.
- By claiming you have every intention of following through with your purchase.
- Your account must be in good standing in order to claim limited items.
- Register your name and email by scrolling to the bottom of the page at thequiltedcow.com.
- Invoices are sent throughout the day Thursday using PayPal to the email address you are registered under. No PayPal account is necessary.
- Invoices must be paid by Saturday morning. If you do not receive an invoice, please contact us on Friday at email@example.com.
- Orders ship on Mondays unless there is a holiday
How shipping works
- Domestic shipping is FREE for orders over $100.
- Orders under $10 = $4 shipping.
- $10 - $20 = $6 shipping.
- Orders $20+ are subject to charges of $8 - $14.35 depending on the size and weight of items.
- International shipping will be invoiced separately and will be the exact amount charged by USPS.
- If you will be picking up your items, please add "pickup" to your claims. Pickup orders will be ready at the shop on Mondays.
*Additional shipping may be charged for freight intensive items.
* If you are not in the United States, please add your country to your claim; "Canada", "Australia", etc.
While we have a great quantity of most items, items are not unlimited. We issue on a first to claim basis in the exact order claims come in. Facebook does not show every comment to the viewers, only The Quilted Cow is able to see every comment. We are not responsible for slow feeds.